16 of Our Favorite Last-Minute Gifts on a Budget!
So Christmas is around the corner and you realize that you forgot something, or more accurately, someone. No matter how organized you think you are, it’s unavoidable. Now you need to find the perfect gift in a short amount of time.
To keep you from overspending during the holidays, we put together a list of our favorite last-minute gifts on a budget. These can all be ordered from home, far away from the hectic shopping malls and department stores. Just make sure you order them soon so they arrive on time!
For Colleagues and Coworkers
- Wine Glass Writers. Anyone that loves to host parties would appreciate having this in case their guests are getting their wine glasses mixed up.
- Coffee. There’s a good chance that your giftee loves coffee, but this particular brand is exotic enough for them to appreciate the different flavor.
- Succulent. A tiny dose of nature can be appreciated by anyone, whether it’s at work or at home.
- Personal Photo Frame. Find a perfect photo that describes your giftee or your connection to them and place it in a simple frame so they can share it with the world.
- Candles. This isn’t the most unique gift in the world, but she’ll enjoy a relaxing candle nonetheless.
- Bath Bomb Set. Regardless of whether they take baths all the time or not, this gift is a perfect excuse for them to relax after a hectic holiday season.
- Heart Chalkboard. This gift will help her stay organized and inspired all year long.
- Makeup Brushes. Anyone that uses makeup will be able to use this practical gift regularly.
- Classy Beanie. There are a few more months of cold weather left, so this gift is useful right out of the box.
- Creative Socks. A set of dress socks are boring, but a set of fun and vibrant dress socks are memorable.
- Beer-Cooling Device. The beer lover in your life will never have to wait for a cold beer again with this gift.
- Magnetic Wristband. If you know a handyman, then he’ll love having the ability to keep screws, nails and small tools attached to his wrist while he works.
For the Kids
- Uno Card Game. This simple and timeless game can be played all the way into adulthood.
- Brain Teaser. Introduce some logic with this gift that will challenge and delight boys and girls alike.
- Art 101 Set. If you’ve noticed artistic tendencies, this gift will cultivate that into a full-grown hobby.
- Nerf Blaster. There are few things more fun as a child than a Nerf battle. Just make sure to buy one for each kid at the Christmas party to keep things fair.